Are you tired of seeing failed data warehouse projects?
Tired of being part of the problem or having to clean up after someone else messed it up?
Well, now you can be part of the solution and kick implementation failures in the <you know what>.
I am pleased to tell you that my good friend, Dan Linstedt, creator of the Data Vault, has just launched a new, online, Data Vault training portal.
And it is now open to the public!
The first class you can get is on Data Vault implementation.
It is way cool!
The quality is excellent and the material is even better (including material I have never seen in a class). Dan provides tons of information about not only the right way to implement the Data Vault but gives examples of how he has done it and gives you code templates (for multiple databases) you can implement on a real project.
Why would you want to sign up for this training? Well lots of reasons:
- You read the Data Vault modeling book, but can’t quite see how to load the model after it is built.
- It’s less expensive than face to face training. No time off or travel required!
- You can rewind and watch the training at your own pace (no need to feel behind or ahead of the rest of the class).
- You get access to the course for an entire year instead of 1 to 3 days in a lecture format. So you can watch it over and over again.
- You get to ask Dan questions directly (and you can even engage and interact with other students).
- Dan is going to host tele-seminars for members only where you can ask him any question (without having to pay his normal consulting fees).
- It is currently on sale at a huge discount.
This is really a great deal.
So, what are you waiting for?
Head on over to the site now and get started! (If you are ready to buy and want to skip the sales stuff, just scroll to the bottom and hit “add to cart”. So why are you still here?)
You can’t get this material anywhere else and get direct access to the guy that invented it.
Doesn’t get much better than that.