Happy New Year and Welcome!
Well, I finally did it – I started a blog. Figured it was time and a good way to start the New Year off.
The site will likely change over the next few weeks and months as I learn more about WordPress, so bear with me and just consider it a work in progress.
So what will I talk about? As the blog sub-title indicates, topics will vary. Expect to see things in these areas:
- All things related to Oracle Corp and Oracle products (including Oracle Racing)
- Oracle-related User Groups (like ODTUG and RMOUG)
- Data modeling
- Data warehousing
- Dan Linstedt’s Data Vault Data Modeling Technique
- Martial Arts (TaeKwonDo, Tai Chi, Combat Hapkido and more)
- Health and Fitness (including Chi Gung and Yoga)
- My Life and Career
- Whatever else I feel like discussing
So to start out I am actually going to refer you to two articles I recently wrote for the ODTUG Kscope site (where I am the Fitness Guru). They are Becoming an Oracle Warrior and Becoming an Oracle Warrior, Part 2. (These were the inspiration for the name of this blog)
I hope these two articles will help you get 2012 off to a healthy start.
Happy New Year from Texas!