Data Vault 2.0 Online Training – Early Adopter
Finally! People have been asking for this literally for years – to be able to get authentic Data Vault 2.0 (CDVP2) training in an online format.
Many folks interested in achieving CDVP2, especially those who have issues traveling, have requested an online version of Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner (CDVP2) training. Their issues may be distances to the actual courses, no travel budget, or just the usual personal & family issues where they need to stay close to home.
Keeping this in mind, Dan and Sanjay have been in the process of prepping and recording the CDVP2 training for online dissemination. But with Dan’s travel schedule, from the increasing demand globally for CDVP2 training, it has just taken a long time to do it right.
That said – what is now available should be considered the Early Adopter (EA) version of the training. So before you think of investing, please read the rest of this post as it’s possible this training is not for you and I’ll tell you why in a minute.
But first, lets see what’s available:
1. Day 1 of the CDVP2 is currently available for sale as “Introduction to Data Vault 2.0“. This does stand on it’s own and gives you a very good introduction to the training (This is still a bit INCOMPLETE but available for sale – remember this is EA)
2. Days 2 and 3 do NOT stand on their own and will be rolled into the entire CDVP2 training. So, it’s the entire course which includes Day 1 (This is also INCOMPLETE but not yet available for sale, but will be shortly)
Here’s what I mean by incomplete:
The “Introduction to Data Vault 2.0” has 10 modules and only 8 are actually available to view. Even out of the 8 modules a few of the latter ones are actually raw and unedited and will get replaced with their edited versions in the future.
The good news however it that as an Early Adopter, you will get lifetime access, so you will get ALL future versions of this particular course for your lifetime.
Because they’re doing this, they’d like you to do your part, if and when you invest in courses: do not share access to the course material. (You should NEVER tell anyone your confidential access code anyway, right?)
While the system can detect and prevent improper access (and they do have a legal team), they are going to trust that the majority of people are honest folks.
NB: There are NO refunds this time. I know LearnDataVault.com traditionally offers refunds but they really want you to actually think twice about it before investing and be sure that it’s a sound investment in your future.
So, here’s who should NOT invest:
- If you need the protection of a refund, please don’t invest. They simply are not offering these at the moment on these courses.
- If you’re not comfortable being an Early Adopter and buying something that is incomplete and subject to change, then this is NOT for you.
- If you need to go into debt to invest in it, despite it’s relatively low cost, then please get your finances in order first before you invest in any of these courses.
Now that that’s taken care of …
Who should invest:
- If you’re an Early Adopter and comfortable with something that’s incomplete and subject to change because it’s in it’s raw form.
- You understand the value of lifetime access and updates and are willing to jump on something incomplete to get a discount and understand the risks that it can take time to get the rest of the modules completed and edited. There can be long delays in getting that done.
- If you’re comfortable getting unedited raw content and know it will change and you’re willing to provide constructive feedback.
So, you decide whether you want to wait and get the finalized version for a little more money (which will also come with lifetime access) or whether you’re comfortable simply going with the raw versions now.
So, please, please think before jumping on this.
Yes, there’s a discount for a short period but it does come with strings of not having a completed product and you should not complain about it.
Remember, there are NO refunds.
However, if this is for you, there is a discount. Even then, please read everything again before you consider investing in this.
So if you are going to buy, here’s what you get:
List of video modules
- What is Data Vault 2.0?
- DataVault 1.0 Versus DataVault 2.0
- Issues Faced Today
- DataVault in Business
- Managed Self Serviced BI
- Agile Delivery and Methodology (Not edited yet)
- Agile Requirements Gathering (Not edited yet)
- Technical Numbering (Not recorded yet)
- Roles and Releases (Not recorded yet)
The course (Day 1) will sell for $997 retail, but you can get $300 off the price by using the discount coupon DV2VIP599O4791 (Expires this Friday March 24th 2017)
No fancy offer page. Just a video and a buy button here:
Please remember there are no refunds and to get the best deal on the Early Adopter offer ($300 off), you must purchase by Friday March 24th, 2017. After that, the price goes up to $997.
So if you have been waiting to get Data Vault 2.o training straight from the inventor, Dan “Data Vault” Linstedt – this is your chance! Get it here.
The Data Warrior
NB: I have seen the videos and can say the content is the quality and caliber I expect from Dan and Sanjay, but you should also know that by buying via the links in this post, I will get a cut. Thank you.
P.S. Don’t forget about the upcoming World Wide Data Vault Consortium in Stowe this May. Sign up here.