Heads up gang – I will be doing a webinar on #TrueDataOps on Wednesday, Nov 30th!
4 pm UTC – 10 am CDT, 11 am ET, 4 pm London, 5 pm CET
During this 60-minute live webinar, I will delve deeper into this topic to share my thoughts on DataOps. What is it? How is it different from DevOps? Where is it headed?
Join me to learn about the seven key pillars of #TrueDataOps:
- ELT and the spirit of ELT
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Code design and maintainability
- Environment management
- Governance and change control
- Automated testing and monitoring
- Collaboration and self-service
Come learn what DataOps REALLY IS, and how it’s guiding philosophy can help you deliver data projects faster and better.
Sign up today to reserve you space! (Yes – it will be recorded!)
See you there!
The Data Warrior